Sunday, December 2, 2012

M.I.A!

Well I'm happy to report I had my Baby! She was born September 12th 2012 and now I am needing to get my work out on and get this baby weight off of me! I am excited to get serious about it now and start exercising in full force again! I miss running!! So Here is to December no excuses month of my weight loss get healthy month! thats the theme I decided " No excuses" just cause its the Holidays is no excuse for poor diet and work outs not happening!! We are leaving the 13th for AZ to spend the holidays with family but I plan to go running in the morning everyday! so Here are my goals for this month!

Goals for December 2012:

*exercise 30-45 minutes a day
*running/walking every morning! ( so excited for Lance to have a break with school so I can early in the early morning! I'm BFing still and Lance leaves around the time I want to go running and little girl is still sleeping!)
* watch my portions!
* keep my sweets to a minimum
* weigh in each week to check progress
* read scriptures every day
* learn something new- I want to learn how to crochet a scarf!

okay Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment