Wednesday, January 9, 2013

At It Begins!!

Okay I only have a few minutes to blog! My little 4 month old is napping and I still got laundry and rooms to clean!

So I began my Taislim Challenge on January 1st! and in 7 days I lost 7 pounds and  20.24 Inches!! To say I was suprised would be an understatement! I am still nursing my little one and was worried about my Milk supply even though I was told it shouldn't affect it. I need not worry! everything is going good and I am so happy that the shakes agree with My baby! I just started going back to the GYM on Monday! I'm doing a lot of leg and ab work outs since having a baby makes things not so tone anymore lol! I am amazed by how yummy the shakes taste and how easy it has been to keep on track! SO excited to see my end result in 90 days! woot woot! (well less than that now)

I am making 2013 my Healthy Year! 17 again here I COME! I hope the world is ready :) yes I am that cheesy! Excited for what is to come this Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment