Saturday, September 17, 2011

17 again...

Life has not turned out the way I imagined or planned it to be....I always said  I would get my degree ya know cosmetology or Chiropractor like ( like my Dad)  Marry when I was 25 and have 6 kids by the time  I was 30 or 31...Well Sometimes life is better than you planned I got married when  I was 19 :) don't have my degree but my husband is in Chiropractic College :) And we don't have any kids not because we don't want them but because I have PCOS (google it) and have had 2 miscarriages within the last year. I have gained a lot of weight since I got married! considering I was 150 when we got married..I graduated High School as 135 which is the smallest I have ever been Which I loved but My husband looks at pictures and thinks tooooooo Skinny!!! so I'm thinking 1 is my goal and I am going to get there! No matter what I am going to get there!! This is my Journey and this is my before picture! each week I am going to post pictures of myself and hope that this will keep me motivated to keep losing and eating healthy! so my goal is to be 140. the weight i was when i was 17 :) So Here goes the journey!


No comments:

Post a Comment