Sunday, November 20, 2011

Black Bean Brownies

So Today was the last weigh in for the Win Lose or Blog Competition and so I thought I would splurg a little and I made brownies...but with a twist! I found online brownies with black beans...they taste really good very rich for me so one is plenty! I 'll have to post some pictures I took of the brownies they turn out a little darker than normal. But they were good and hit the spot! :) Tomorrow I am excited to run 5 miles! The cold weather is coming in tonight and I am loving that! I need new running shoes bad too!! I Need to get our Hot Chocolate 5K reg. so that I don't lose momentum or motivation. I don't think I will but its very easy to get out of shape with out trying lol so I want to keep moving forward. I am Very Happy with my expierence with WLB and Sure glad I submitted my application into them! :) So now its time for Marathon training and getting into size small and size 6 -8 again! I am super excited for that! A contestant from WLB Catherine did these Fashion Motivations during the WLB Competition and I loved them! They totally helped with my Motivation!  So here are some clothers I Heart!




these and more cute tops and skirts and dresses can be found here.

1 comment:

  1. I loved her fasion motivation posts too. Cute clothes...so feminine.

    ReplyDelete