Sunday, November 27, 2011

Holiday Week!!

Well this week has been the first week after the WLB competition and I let loose this week! I got my exercise in but I ate soooooo much food!! and Pie!! and sweets!!! I didn't really hold back much! but I drank my water and I felt good with my workouts! :) So i decided I was going to keep with the weighing in once a week to hold me accoutable and focus on my goals still! well I gained one pound this week which I thought was gonna be worse so I will take my 1 pound this week since I did eat a lot of thanksgiving food and sweets and next week is a new week! I'll get back on track and have a loss next week!! hopefully! but i'm not gonna beat mself up about it I figured i would gain 5 pounds with all the food i was eating so it was less than i expected! :) I start another part-time job tomorrow so my work outs have to start now at 6am! :) yikes! but it is what it is and i don't want to go back to where i was so its worth waking up early!  Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you were able to let loose this week and enjoyed the holiday.

    ReplyDelete